Dot3D for Flash Player 10
Dot3D is an Flash application that lets you view a 16x16 pixel picture in 3D.
You can freely draw, rotate the picture on the canvas, and save it to your desktop as an image file in PNG format.
You can also load an external image file onto the canvas (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, and ICO format).
If you would like it, also check out an Adobe AIR desktop application version.
How to use
- Choose a color from the color-picker on the top, and drag-and-draw.
- You can also load an external image file onto the canvas (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, and ICO format).
Push the "Load" button and select images, then Dot3D will automatically draw it.
- Push the "Rotate" button to drag-and-rotate the canvas.
- Push the "Save" button to save the image onto the desktop in PNG format.
- If the checkbox on the bottom is checked, the image background is transparent.
- Pushing the "Clear" button completely erases the canvas, so be careful.
- Pushing the "Reset" button returns the canvas to its initial position (i.e., unrotated.)
- The "Draw" and "Rotate" button toggles each other.
You have to activate "Draw" when drawing and "Rotate" when rotating.
info [AT] boreal-kiss [DOT] com
Powered by blog Boreal Kiss 2008.